cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Extrude table pattern error

JHS
2-Guest
2-Guest

Creo Extrude table pattern error

Hi, guys.

I'm working on the surface using the table pattern function in Creo Parametric 10.0.0.0 and an error occurred in this process.
Excel fetched the location, length of the feature, and thickness data to extract and patterned, but some features encountered problems and the extrude did not proceed. After proceeding with the other random data again, I confirmed that the extrude was completed without any problems. Can I get any help with this?

I attached the Creo file, Excel data, and config.pro file into .zip file.

The size of the blocks is 51.5625 x 51.5625 x 4 in the order of x, y, and z [All length units are mm] 

Among the green parts of the image, except for the outer edge, the part that appears inside is the part where the error occurred.
Sheet1 data was used in the Excel file, and it means the length of the feature from column A to the location where the extraction operation starts, the x-axis, y-axis distance, and the thickness to proceed with the extraction operation, respectively.
Sheet2 data is the data I've been doing randomly, and I've confirmed that there's no problem with that data.

Error area.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:JHS)

Hi,

FYI hologram3.prt was created with an educational version of Creo Parametric. Therefore commercial users cannot open the model.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:JHS)

Hi,

FYI hologram3.prt was created with an educational version of Creo Parametric. Therefore commercial users cannot open the model.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags