cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Drawing background color

GG_10900066
4-Participant

Drawing background color

I have my background color set to black.  Within the background color setting I have enabled gradient which is set to an off-white color gradient in modelspace.

This combination gives me a gradient background in model space and a black background in sketcher.  This is exactly as I want it.

I would like my drawings to come up in an off-white color.  The drawing color currently follows the black background setting.

Is there a way set a drawing background color independent of the model space background color and the sketcher background color?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:GG_10900066)

I checked and there is no separate drawing background setting in Creo 9. We have mapkeys that change the color scheme. You could do the same.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mashton-2
13-Aquamarine

I just tried it on a CREO 4 installation and setting the system appearances, global, graphics, background to another colour changed the sketcher as well so it looks like the answer is no. Whether later versions are different I don't know.

Chris3
20-Turquoise

I checked and there is no separate drawing background setting in Creo 9. We have mapkeys that change the color scheme. You could do the same.

Capture.PNG

Top Tags