cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How can I add an additional leader to a radius dimension in a PTC Creo 3.0 drawing?

shamrick
1-Newbie

How can I add an additional leader to a radius dimension in a PTC Creo 3.0 drawing?

I want to add an additional leader to my drawing on the outside radius dimension to call out the internal radius with it.

How can I add the additional leader?

addl leader.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:shamrick)

You can't add an addition leader to a dimension. Standard practice is to call it out using 3X for example. If you you want to have multiple leaders you would use a note.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

select your leader, RMB create witness line

unless I'm selecting the leader wrong, this is what I get with I RMB:

Untitled.png

No create Witness line

this is what I got

leader.png

With that being said, you may have to select near the arrow, if a little box/circle appears, drag that around.

it means it was already created but just needs some lovin' to show up.

ron

ps - I am playing on CP2 if that makes a difference

Kevin
10-Marble
(To:shamrick)

You can't add an addition leader to a dimension. Standard practice is to call it out using 3X for example. If you you want to have multiple leaders you would use a note.

shamrick
1-Newbie
(To:Kevin)

I agree Kevin....sometimes standard practice is practical practice to some others.

So you wanted to do this:

dblarrow.png

and not this:

leaderdm.png

Top Tags