cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How do I shorten extension line on annotation?

NF_10609258
4-Participant

How do I shorten extension line on annotation?

How do I shorten extension line on annotation? Whats the option called in drawing options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:NF_10609258)

If you want the leader line on an annotation to be shorter for all your leaders, use the drawing option:

leader_elbow_length 

That will change it for the drawing open currently. If you want to change it for all your future drawings, you will need to modify your drawing templates or your drawing setup file (or both if you use both)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You can shift+click drag and you can also change the default as mentioned in this thread here https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/How-to-increase-Gap-between-elbow-end-and-the-text-in-Annotation/m-p/886024#M129939

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:NF_10609258)

If you want the leader line on an annotation to be shorter for all your leaders, use the drawing option:

leader_elbow_length 

That will change it for the drawing open currently. If you want to change it for all your future drawings, you will need to modify your drawing templates or your drawing setup file (or both if you use both)

Top Tags