cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Pro/PIPE pipeline colors

ptc-2048017
1-Newbie

Pro/PIPE pipeline colors

Hello, How would I go about making different colored pipelines in an assembly? It can't seem to find where it is that I would change the color. Thanks!
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

on the assembly, go on the top menu of pro/engineer: view / color and appearance; check a colour then components option and select the pipe(s - with ctrl key), done. Select another colour and the arrow button (select from model) to modify the colour for others components

Select View -color & appearance -assignment, select components, select one o more items -choose color, -apply

That doesn't seem to work for Pipes created in Pro/PIPE. I'm able to select all other components but cannot select the pipes.

and how to open the pipe and change the model or surfaces color?
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:RonanMASSOT)

If you are using Spec Driven Piping, you can assign a pipe color to each new spec as it is added to the "piping_spec_dir" file. That way, any pipe or fittings added to a pipeline created in that spec will automatically be the right color.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

how can agree this parameter " "piping_spec_dir"" in spec driving piping ? I don't understand. I need change color piping. 😕

Top Tags