cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Unable to retrieve hole coordinates (X, Y dim's) in drawing for Formed Holes using hole table option

MB_10357724
10-Marble

Unable to retrieve hole coordinates (X, Y dim's) in drawing for Formed Holes using hole table option

Hello, 

I have created the sheetmetal bracket with the standards holes and formed holes. 

Standard holes are created with sheetmetal Extruded cut option and Formed holes are created using Punch Form option.

Now for the manufacturing requirement for punching and forming, i been asked to create a drawing with Hole Coordinates table for these holes and forms. So I have created the coordinate table using HOLE TABLE option in the drawing. 

But the problem here is, HOLE TABLE option doesn't show coordinates of Formed Holes - Refer attached image.  it shows only extruded cut holes. 

also i tried creating the datum points on top of the formed holes to get the X and Y values of forms. It was working but it wont create the automatic callout next to forms. so it is the manual work to add the callouts which leads human mistake. 

is there any way to show the coordinates of formed holes using HOLE TABLE with right callout ? pls suggest

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags