cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

graphics issue

ptc-5312052
1-Newbie

graphics issue

Hi,

whenever i scroll down the model tree the part overlap each other. is this a pro e issue or my computers graphics issue.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
10 REPLIES 10

This is a graphics driver issue.

I have a Dell workstation (approved) and I can only use Dell drivers.

NVidia drivers have this same issue you have.

is there any solution to this problem

pl help me it is giving me nightmares in finding the component.

What is your system configuration?

5.JPG

This does not show your graphics card information. This is a driver issue. Have you tried installing the Dell driver instead of the driver from the graphics card supplier?

You can also disable the opengl graphic default within Creo. This is not preferred as graphic performance will suffer.

Setting a config.pro option "graphics win32_gdi" will overwrite the opengl implementation and should solve your issue. I believe this must be added to the active config.pro prior to starting your session.

Graphics issues running Creo on low spec computers

I have a Nvdia NVS 510 display driver. This pc was custom assembled from DELL hence replacing any components is not an option. Pl suggest any other method.

I think you're getting confused between driver and card (hardware). The NVS 510 is your graphics card; the driver is the software that allows it to work under Windows. The driver version will be displayed in (for example) Nvidia Control Panel:

driver_version.png

It is the driver that Antonius suggests you try changing.

However, the NVS series of cards does not seem to appear in any certified Creo 2 hardware configurations for either Dell or HP, so it may not be suitable for CAD applications. What purpose was the machine specified for?

http://support.ptc.com/partners/hardware/current/support.htm

I have NVIDIA Quadro 2000 and no issue.

This system of mine is our workstation specified for creo application. My graphic card details are as follows1.JPG

Roll back your driver to version 296.x or earlier and get the driver from Dell, not NVidia.

I hade the same issues on a qualified laptop whenever I installed the NVidia drivers. Dell has released v274 and v296 since my purchase almost 3 years ago. None of the 3xx versions from NVidia have worked on my computer.

Top Tags