cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

unable to edit dimensions in sketcher mode - student license

PK_10540520
1-Newbie

unable to edit dimensions in sketcher mode - student license

Hi All,

I have a student license and from past 2 days i get the below error in sketcher mode when i try to update the dimensions. It doesn't allow to modify any of the dimensions in sketcher mode. 

"When a constraint is active, right click to cycle through lock/disable/enable the constraint. Use Tab key to toggle active constraint. Press and hold Shift to disable snapping to new constraints."

Kindly support as i am unable to work. 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

did you ask another student?

Martin Hanák
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:PK_10540520)

@PK_10540520 

I'm not sure if this is your problem specifcally, but the issue seems to have come up a lot 

https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/Can-t-enter-dimensional-value-after-double-click-in-model-sketch/m-p/857392

Hello @PK_10540520,

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags