cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

All port names changed to UniversalPort, UniversalPort not in catalog

RM_10526857
2-Guest

All port names changed to UniversalPort, UniversalPort not in catalog

I am using Creo Schematics Release 7.0 and Datecode7.0.0.0

I created a schematic using the ports that I created in my catalog. The ports have a name "##". I completed my schematic last week Friday and closed out my day. I returned next week Monday to find that most of my ports had been changed from ## to "universalport_#". Universalport_# is not used anywhere in my catalog. When I updated my labels, all ports that I had not personally changed that weren't universalport_# changed to universalport_#. I have changed some of them back to ## and they haven't changed back since then, but my concern is something like this happening again.

Here are the errors that I faced
universalport
2 REPLIES 2

Please provide a screenshot of your error.

2022-12-14 08_18_15-10000046517_TEST_01 (Sheet_15) - Creo Schematics 7.0.0.0.png2022-12-14 08_20_46-10000046517_TEST_01 (Sheet_15) - Creo Schematics 7.0.0.0.png

The first image is of one of the ports that spontaneously changed. The second is of one of the ports that I fixed (what the changed port should be).

Top Tags