cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Can't create large PVZ files

FM_10474863
5-Regular Member

Can't create large PVZ files

So we just installed Creoview 9 last week.   (Just saw the patch notes for 10) 

Well the patch notes confirmed my spatial searches were messed up.

I work with some very large assemblies and usually convert them to PVZ to manuplate them and chop them up on my computer for faster processing and load times.   So I was attempting to do that yesterday and today and the largest file it can make now is around 4.2 Gig and then after that size is reached it just red stops all other parts from being able to load and has that little red dot by the part name. 

If I create another file with the missing parts and load them seperately in a creo view it works, But when i try to create another PVZ file from multiple viewables that file then fails to load due to some zip file message and is completely useless all together. 

Will try to load 10, but if I have the same issues is there an older archive of creoviews to download?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vdegaonkar
14-Alexandrite
(To:FM_10474863)

Hi 

There was issue with Creo View where it failed to generate PVZ larger than 4 gb. This issue is resolved with Creo View 9.1, Creo Illustrate 9.1. For more info refer article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs379120 

I would recommend to update to latest version of Creo View & Creo Illustrate (latest available is CV 10.0 & CI 10.0)

thank you,

-Varad 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
vdegaonkar
14-Alexandrite
(To:FM_10474863)

Hi 

There was issue with Creo View where it failed to generate PVZ larger than 4 gb. This issue is resolved with Creo View 9.1, Creo Illustrate 9.1. For more info refer article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs379120 

I would recommend to update to latest version of Creo View & Creo Illustrate (latest available is CV 10.0 & CI 10.0)

thank you,

-Varad 

Top Tags