cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo View Express for Unix installation file

ptc-6140922
3-Visitor

Creo View Express for Unix installation file

Hello every one,

sorry for a stupid question but could please anybody here give me a hint or a link to download the installation file for Unix version of Creo View Express? All I was able to find were CVE Adapters for Unix, which we were unable to run on Linux. Or does anybody know how to run CVE on Unix correctly?

Thank you all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kajohnson
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6140922)

There is no free version of Creo View that runs on Unix (Linux), The Creo View Lite client is bundled with Windchill orders, but (I believe) is also available for separate purchase.  You would need to talk to your sales rep or Product Mgmt.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kajohnson
14-Alexandrite

Creo View Express is a free version of Creo View that is only available on Windows. The system requirements articulated on the Creo View Express Download page

Creo View Express DownloadPage.jpg

Thank you -

Hello, thank you for a swift answer. So to get a Unix version of Creo View means buying a subscritpion lincese, is that correct?

kajohnson
14-Alexandrite

There is no free version of Creo View that runs on Unix (Linux), The Creo View Lite client is bundled with Windchill orders, but (I believe) is also available for separate purchase.  You would need to talk to your sales rep or Product Mgmt.

Top Tags