cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Enhancement requests

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

Enhancement requests

Would any of these make sense for an enhancement requests?

1 Since I have to route the  network anyway, why not have the network UI have an option to convert to a bundle and another UI function to pack the individual conductors to follow the bundle (was network) .  Depending upon your perspective a network is by hand and the bundle is by hand so why not make those the same thing?  ie.  route wires to follow bundle or network is the same in the utility. 

2 It is my understanding that CAT has an Auxiliary App called 'electric lines'.  Where harness designers can pack wires/conductors inside a bundle. We need that!

3 Fan out is too finicky.  Instead of failing can we simply throw an error instead?  

4 When inside the 'Rout Cables' dialog box why can't I use CONT-F or CONT-A to find or select all the wires.  It's 2018 

5 Striped wires LOL  but it looks cool.

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com

1 REPLY 1
BillF
13-Aquamarine
(To:bbrejcha)

I would suggest posting all of them on the ideas forum.

They changed how to get to it again

Direct URL (that may change at random) https://community.ptc.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/creoparametric

Present route via menus

community.ptc.com

Menu button in upper left corner                Creo Ideas

I recommend breaking your list into individual ideas so that each of them gets looked at on its own merit.

Top Tags