cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Accessing model .prt after running a CFD flow analysis

JBB
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

Accessing model .prt after running a CFD flow analysis

After I run a flow analysis on a part, (Creo 9.0) I am unable to open the part again. When I try to open the original part, I get a blank screen of the planes of the part, not the part as originally constructed. Please see below.

Any insight would be helpful. Thank you.

JB_10433733_0-1706623551723.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JBB
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:MartinHanak)

Martin,

Thanks so much for the obvious. I appreciate your helpful perseverance. I found that showing the Body1 and the Merge revived the model. If I also show the Fluid, I get the fluid domain.

To change the model it seems the only the Body1 and Merge are necessary. These two gave me access to the original sketch. Below is the revived model.

upload_-aW1hZ2UwMDEucG5n-6485230656245341220..png

Thank you again!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:JBB)

Hi,

• end current Creo session
  • start new Creo session
  • open part
  • is model displayed properly ?

Martin Hanák
JBB
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

Martin,

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately the model still does not display. If I select the part in the tree, below is what I get; a little more than the planes, but nothing useful to make changes to the model. 

JBBUSMMA76E_0-1706633481547.png

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:JBB)

Hi,

look at bodies items in model tree. They are greyed. I think this means they are hidden. Select them and apply Show command.

MartinHanak_0-1706686113072.png

Martin Hanák
JBB
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

Martin,

Thanks so much for the obvious. I appreciate your helpful perseverance. I found that showing the Body1 and the Merge revived the model. If I also show the Fluid, I get the fluid domain.

To change the model it seems the only the Body1 and Merge are necessary. These two gave me access to the original sketch. Below is the revived model.

upload_-aW1hZ2UwMDEucG5n-6485230656245341220..png

Thank you again!

Top Tags