cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Fatal Erro (failed Simulation)

MO_10463719
5-Regular Member

Fatal Erro (failed Simulation)

Few days I have problem with simulation and it gives below error. This error is the same for all models and for all simulations (thermal, pressure, etc.). Can anyone please help me I have to submit my project soon.

"Integrated mode error checking found error(s) in the model
after creating the Creo Simulate database."Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-07 um 8.08.03 AM.png

7 REPLIES 7

Articles:

Bogdan_M
12-Amethyst
(To:VladimirN)

Can you share the log tab? 

BogdanMarinoiu_0-1674506835641.png

In the working directory, you can find a file <analysis name>.err (Analysis1.err),  which can give you some info about the error. 

The file <analysis name>.rpt, is the file whit the Summary of your run.

You can open both of them using Notepad (I recommend Notepad++).

Bogdan

Hard to say, you're only showing the summary.

However, if you read the content of the message it says your "model must contain at least one element with positive density". I don't see any entries in your model tree indicating you assigned any materials to the object you are trying to analyze. They would be listed as "Material Assignments".

For that matter, I see no "Loads/Contraints" either, which must be defined as the boundary conditions for your analysis, specifying which faces are rigidly constrained, and what loads (forces, pressures, etc.) are being applied to the model.

You need to fully define the analysis conditions before starting it. You might also want to look at the "Log" rather than the "Summary", since it will give you much more verbose messages about what is going on.

MO_10463719
5-Regular Member
(To:KenFarley)

What is interesting is that all the simulations were done without any problems. Since two weeks ago, no simulation works, I even reinstalled the software, but it didn't make a difference. Is there a buffer file available to save software errors? Maybe by deleting it, the problem will be solved. Meanwhile, I saw the links that Vladmir gave, but they did not help.

MO_10463719
5-Regular Member
(To:MO_10463719)

No one has a solution

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:MO_10463719)

You probably need to do a tech support request instead of the community. They should be able to troubleshoot.

please upload creo model

Top Tags