cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Release notes of ptc creo simulate !!!PLEASE NOT SIMULATE LIVE!!!

ilyachaban
12-Amethyst

Release notes of ptc creo simulate !!!PLEASE NOT SIMULATE LIVE!!!

Hello, i've been trying to find big file of release notes not 2 page release notes about ptc creo simulate live 10.0.

We are now on the edge of changing creo verions and i want to know if there are any significant changes or new interesting featrures in ptc creo simulate 10.0
Where can i find it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

7 REPLIES 7

Thank you so much. That is what i've been tyring ot find

@ilyachaban wrote:

Hello, i've been trying to find big file of release notes not 2 page release notes about ptc creo simulate live 10.0.

We are now on the edge of changing creo verions and i want to know if there are any significant changes or new interesting featrures in ptc creo simulate 10.0
Where can i find it?

Hi,

AFAIK Creo Simulate sale has ended. This "software branch" has been replaced by Creo ANSYS Simulation. Therefore, I do not expect the implementation of new functionality.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Creo Simulate will remain a part of Creo Parametric forever and will no longer be offered separately,

but it will never be removed!

@skunks wrote:

Hi Martin,

Creo Simulate will remain a part of Creo Parametric forever and will no longer be offered separately,

but it will never be removed!

Hi,

I agree with you. I only wrote, that it is not possible to buy new license of Creo Simulate (former Pro/MECHANICA).

Martin Hanák

Exactly! I hope my Excel spreadsheet is still valid, there is Creo Simulate Advanced in the largest package T5.

@MartinHanak We use floating extensions of Advanced Simulate in our current subscription. The extension can be pulled on demand while using any Creo license. For example Tier1 (design essentials) + Advanced Simulate. There are however many nice simulation options in the Tier 5 package and I can see PTC calling that it's recommendation for the simulation package/combo of old, when they focused on "role" based packages.

Top Tags