cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Hole Tables

Charles
1-Newbie

Hole Tables

Good Morning All,

Is it possible to paginate a hole table? It does not seem to work like a report table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Keith,

When creating the hole table, click the "Maximum" number of rows and insert the number of the row that you want to end the paginate. Then click on the screen where the rest of the table should be.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Did you get an answer to this?

It is possible, which version of Pro/E or Creo are you on?

I am using Creo 2.0 and yes, I did find the answer.

Good stuff.

I don't suppose you know if it is possible to get a comma as a decimal marker in the hole tables do you???

I thought all you had to do was change the drawing properties, but that does not seem to have any effect on the table

I know :'(

we are trying to adhere to bs8888 but there are a number of .dtl options and little things like this that keep catching me out!

Charles, Where did you find the answer to pagination of hole tables and what is it?

Keith,

When creating the hole table, click the "Maximum" number of rows and insert the number of the row that you want to end the paginate. Then click on the screen where the rest of the table should be.

Charles,

Thank you for the quick reply. I was able to get the pagination I needed.

-Keith

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags