cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

pro/e tha magazine (hard copies?)

rsd-design1
1-Newbie

pro/e tha magazine (hard copies?)

Apparently an original set of Pro/E the magazine hard copies (approx pre 2001) exist only in two unobtainable libraries in the US. This is wrong.

Worse I've been told that even the publisher even does not have a set.

If you have a copy or two that you are willing to share I would pay for the shipping (both directions)

thanks

Bob

4 REPLIES 4

Are you looking to borrow the whole set or just one magazine? I’ve got 21 magazines from the date range between March/April 2000 through March/April 2003. I’ve also got some copies of PROfiles from between 1998 and 2002.

I think it would be worthwhile to create a library as a historical reference of the growth and evolution of Pro/e. If a full set is available, I will scan them (if it’s ok with connectpress)

I’d be willing to lend the one’s I have for this effort as long as I get them back. It’s not a full set but it’s a start. Let me know….
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:rsd-design1)

One of my buddies submitted 2 cover images for Pro/e the magazine. One was a windmill (pro/e model rendered) from the windmill museum in Lubbock TX and the other was a forklift (oddly on a spaceship setting). I think the windmill one won him the best cover art of the year for the magazine and he got free computer out of the deal!!!

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags