Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit the tolerance of a dimension in drawing by using double click

Edit the tolerance of a dimension in drawing by using double click

Edit the tolerance of a dimension in drawing by using double click, like in the Part-mode. To have the same method.

I the drawing it is usually more common to change the tolerances and so it is noticeably easier.

In Creo 2.0 M110, PTC change the behaviour what is happening, when double click on a dimension in a drawing.

Now you can edit the dimension directly, no need to go in the properties.

So it would be the next step, if its possible to change the tolerances to by double click on it.

4 Comments
danderson-3
11-Garnet

In Creo 3 you no longer can double click and edit the main value of the dimension.
Please include this in your discription if you still consider mine a duplicate idea?

atempfli
5-Regular Member

In my opinion is your Idea different than mine. Because mine is for Creo 2 and yours for Creo 3.

If you want, I could include your Idea to my Idea (copy paste) or you could take away the duplicate Tag.

If it´s not working with an double click, than many Users would be unhappy about it, till they accomodate to it.

danderson-3
11-Garnet

Attila,

I was hoping Tom would reply to my comment on his video under your idea on how he was able to edit the values in creo 3 of both the value and the tolerance with a double click.  On my machine when I double click the text format tab only displays in the ribbon and no value is selected.
This may just be a config setting issue.

Don

PTCModerator
Emeritus
Status changed to: Archived