the goal is to
- Inherit driving dims with copies of geometry and fusion.
- Link intent reference features to manage the semantics of patterns with driving dimensions.
- Improve PVZ, STEP AP242 and QIF exports.
- Extend the GD&T Advisor use to inheritance dependence parts.
- Continue exporting the geometry model with middle Dim boundaries option
actually my issue is when I practice a top down design process. I define reference dims in a skeleton. Then I share the geometry in components.
- when I create a drawing of that models using copy of geometry, the principal dimensions are missing (must be created)
- if I create annotations in the skeleton to share them with the copy of geometry, it's double work.
Other thing if I create annotations is the TA. I'm able to use the annotations for Tolerance Analysis, but their dimension boundaries do not control the geometry, so the export for NC cannot be centered in the middle boundaries. And if I use the driving dims for Tolerance Analysis, the annotations are not up to date!
Hope you will quickly do something so that we can share skeleton driving dimensions in "read-only" with copies of geometry, as this is a problem that has been going on for too long.