1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Cad Engineer working with many industries
2. What product and version are you currently running? All of versions of Creo Illstrate
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
I would be able to create callout on the parts and the assembly in the same view
4. What is the use case for your organization?
"How to put on the same picture attributes callout of parts and assembly ?"
"1,2,3,4" attribute for the parts "Hood" attribute for the assembly But for the assembly I have to create/write it manually... PTC solution consist of combining children in the structure, but I need to see components independently The assembly is not recognized as an entity, and Illustrate can't put balloons if there are no geometry...
Similar problem for explode lines...
Nowaday we need to create a .c3di for the kit in the assembly, and another one the expose the components inside the kit...
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
No need to manipulate the SBOM in order to modify/combine chlidren Minimise the number of .c3di People without sbom License can't change it at all !