cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Tree Columns Parameter List

MF_9961738
5-Regular Member

Tree Columns Parameter List

Hello,

We are trying to see different size of sections on the right size depending on the left side object that we sellect. We want to see different product lists if we select "BORU, KARE MIL OR PROFİL..." which are the section types we use in our designs. Could you give a support to make this in Creo? If it is possible, this will be so useful for us.

Best regards.

Adsız.png

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

the only solution I can think of is to define set of mapkeys, which set column widths in the model tree. You will need to define a separate mapkey for each parameter value (i.e. for BORU, KARE MIL OR PROFİL...). This solution is quite simple.

I'm guessing that it is possible to come up with a more complex mapkey, which finds the current value of the parameter and sets the width of the columns accordingly.

Martin Hanák
MF_9961738
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

I want to find permanent solution. I don't understand your solution. Can you do mapkey example?

@MF_9961738 wrote:

I want to find permanent solution. I don't understand your solution. Can you do mapkey example?

Hi,

what Creo version do you use ?

Martin Hanák
MF_9961738
5-Regular Member

Hi,

I use Creo 6.0.5.1 version.

@MF_9961738 wrote:

Hi,

I use Creo 6.0.5.1 version.

Hi,

please replay attached video column_width.mp4

Martin Hanák
MF_9961738
5-Regular Member

Thank you Martin.I know this solution. I want writing relation code and parameter then relationship them. 

@MF_9961738 wrote:

Thank you Martin.I know this solution. I want writing relation code and parameter then relationship them. 

Hi,

you cannot call mapkeys from within relations. Such functionality is not implemented.

Martin Hanák

The solution not for model tree, but I think you can achieve something similar to what you want.

Take a look in this post

https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/Table-Restricted-Parameters/td-p/5548

Multi-table version example. You can select a section type, by selecting a table. Then you can select a size from list. Even more, addition parameters will be filed related to size selection.

Top Tags