cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Connect kepware and GE Csense

JamidIsrael_39
2-Guest

Connect kepware and GE Csense

Hello community, I hope you can help me. I am trying to connect Csense with kepware (6.4 version) with the block "OPC Classic Client source" I have made the configurations both from GE and kepware as is, enable port 135, DCOM settings, but I still do not connect them, for the moment I just want to show both a graph in real time in conjunction with its historical. I am getting all the data from a siemens 1500 plc. If someone has done something similar I hope you can support me. I remain attentive to your comments. I attach images.

1 REPLY 1

@is_10713759,

It appears in document in the link below, the Proficy CSense is capable of making an OPC UA Client connection to OPC Servers like KEPServerEX. I recommend making an OPC UA connection as it is known to be more secure and does not require DCOM configuration. I also recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware Technical Support team if assistance is needed with making the OPC UA connection. Here is a link to the login page where a ticket can be logged:  Log In | My Kepware

Proficy CSense datasheet (ge.com)

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags