cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Kepserverex Connection to PLC

LM_9590579
1-Newbie

Kepserverex Connection to PLC

I have recently upgraded old server's ( x2) with new S2019. I installed the latest Version 6.15.132.0 of KEPServerEX and the backup configuration of my existing installation. I have an assortment of ROC RTU's and Allen Bradly Control Logix PLC's. All of the remote devices communicate but one of the PLC's won't update the tags? The configuration file is the same and works on the old installation but nothing will update for this one device on the new S2019's.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@LM_9590579,

It appears as though changing the Logix mode in the device properties to Symbolic from Logical Non-Blocking resolved the problem.  

Thanks,

*Chris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@LM_9590579,

Are you seeing any errors in the KEPServerEX Event Log? The issue you have encountered seems specific to your configuration and unrelated to Windows Server 2019. I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team. The Kepware support team will be able to look at your specific set up in more detail. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

@LM_9590579,

It appears as though changing the Logix mode in the device properties to Symbolic from Logical Non-Blocking resolved the problem.  

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags