cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

OPC DA Channel Tags within Splunk IDF Not Sending Every Scan

NR_10774365
3-Visitor

OPC DA Channel Tags within Splunk IDF Not Sending Every Scan

We currently are testing a remote OPC DA connection that brings in two tags into Kepware. From there, we add those tags into the IDF for Splunk. We are able to send information to Splunk from these OPC DA tags, but it only updates on changes when I ask to send the information to Splunk on every scan. Pictures below:

NR_10774365_0-1693919677410.png

NR_10774365_1-1693919739194.png

I'm only receiving 12 events but there should be thousands of events if information is being set every scan. 

We already have multiple Splunk connections set up that send information to Splunk on every scan. The devices on these connections are Omron FINS Ethernet devices, though. Here are the events for the omron devices:

NR_10774365_2-1693919803429.png

This looks much better as we have ~30k events and I can see the differences in time stamps.

I'm not sure if I'm setting up the OPC DA connection improperly which is causing this issue? I've tried to change the OPC DA from exception to polling and a couple other settings on Channel3 but that did not work either. Any ideas or help greatly appreciated!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags