cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Trouble setting device scan time in KepserverEX v6.15

TG_10942203
2-Guest

Trouble setting device scan time in KepserverEX v6.15

Hello! I'm very new to using kepware and I'm looking for some assistance getting the scan/poll time adjusted to my liking. 

I've got one channel, with one device on it (Automation Direct Productivity series PLC) which contains all of my tags.

I'm observing about a 10 to 15 second delay between seeing a tag update in my Productivity suite software and then seeing that change reflected in the Kepserver OPC Quick Client.

I've set the device's scan mode to request all data at 1000ms and reinitialized the runtime, but the delay seems unaffected.

Any tips for what I may be missing are welcome!

1 REPLY 1

@TG_10942203,

My name is Chris, and I am the Kepware Community Agent. Your request is specific in nature to your configuration and may not be able to be answered in this community forum. I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team to adequately analyze your specific configuration. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags