cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

one or more features are time limited

DSX
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Hi, how can i fix this on Kepserver 

i tried to restart, stop reset service and remove everything and make new device and connection again

but still have same problem

i use free version and i have used before, some months ago and i had not any problem

how can i fix it

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DSX , 

Since you are using a free version, this is a License Issue; once you restart the KepServerEx, within 2 hours you get his error, the only way to avoid is to buy the license or restart the KepServerEX every 2 hours

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:DSX)

Articles:

DSX
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:VladimirN)

thanks, but i have tried this before and doesn't work at all

We have the same issue. Have you resolved the problem? If yes, how?

Thanks

MRohilla
9-Granite

Greetings,

We are waiting for your response.

Please share you direct dial no. so that we can connect with you and discuss this issue further. 

Regrads,
Mohit

Hi @DSX , 

Since you are using a free version, this is a License Issue; once you restart the KepServerEx, within 2 hours you get his error, the only way to avoid is to buy the license or restart the KepServerEX every 2 hours

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
MRohilla
9-Granite

Greetings!

Does this Post answers your question.  For the benefit of other Community Members who may have the same question, it would be great if you could designate it as the Accepted Solution.

In the event that this response did not answer your question, please post your current status so that we can continue to support.

Thanks for using the PTC Community!

Regards,

Mohit

MRohilla
9-Granite

Greetings!!

Since your question has been answered I have marked the appropriate response as the solution to your post. If you disagree with my choice please let me know.

Regards,
Mohit

Top Tags