cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Cannot download MathCad software

AW_10877617
2-Guest

Cannot download MathCad software

Hello, my company has bought 4 student licences for MathCad. I have created an account and am trying to download the software but keep getting the message 'Our records indicate that your company does not have a current PTC Global Support agreement' and the SON is not associated with customer number, can you assist please. I have tried clearing my web browser cache etc but nothing is working.

Thanks

Andy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the reply, I have tried to contact support in several ways and all say I do not have the correct privileges and send me down the path of posting on here. I will try and find an email address.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:AW_10877617)

You have asked a question in a user supported community. No one here can help you with licenses for software.

Use the link for Manage Licenses from the eSupport home page and then Open a call with License Management.

Thanks for the reply, I have tried to contact support in several ways and all say I do not have the correct privileges and send me down the path of posting on here. I will try and find an email address.

Link - "PTC Academic Program - Free Download Page": https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

Top Tags