cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Home Use LIcense

ptc-1416740
4-Participant

Home Use LIcense

I just upgraded to the full Edition to MathCAD Prime 9.0 from MathCAD express (MyCommerce Order Number: 860697573 ). I received a license file and I successfully upgraded my MathCAD Express to the full edition on my work computer.

Does my single user license for the full edition entitle me to a HOme use license as well?

Thanks,

Theodore F. (Ted) Wiesner, PhD PE
Professor Emeritus
Department of Chemical Engineering
Texas Tech University

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Articles:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Articles:

ptc-1416740
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi Vladimir,

Many thanks for your quick response to my post.

In going through the procedures at the links you posted, I think all I did was transfer my work license to my home computer. Now I can work at home but not at my workplace.

I think the problem may be related to the fact that my license manager does not show home use licenses available. However, the home use policies do indicate that a home use license comes with a single user license.

Do you know how I can procure the home use license?

Thanks,

Ted

upload_-aW1hZ2UwMDEucG5n-5682971333908305171..png

Hi Ted,

1. I would recommend contacting the seller who supplied you with this license to clarify this.
2. Also you can create a new Case here - "Mathcad Support Center": https://support.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenterOpt.htm

ptc-1416740
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hi Vladimir,

Again, thanks for your help.  I found out that my home use licenses were not showing up because I didn't click the "+" sign to the left of the product column. Clicking it exposed 2 home licences.

ptc1416740_1-1681485729063.png

Best regards,

Ted

I'm glad you solved it.

Top Tags