cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Mathcad Prime 3.0 download

FS_5904521
4-Participant

Mathcad Prime 3.0 download

Hi,

I have a perpetual license of Mathcad Prime 3. Now I am trying to install Mathcad on my new PC, but the only version I can find available for download on PTC's website is 9.0. I tried to activate my license on that, but as expected it did not work.

Following the recommendation given in a similar thread in this community, I also tried to contact the vendor (digitalriver.com) who sent me the license back in 2014, but it seems like they no longer work with PTC. Can anyone from PTC guide me on how to install Mathcad Prime 3 on my PC?

Best,

Felipe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FS_5904521
4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

Hi Luc,

Once again, thank you so much! I had not read all the FAQ. This one gives me some hope.

Best regards,

Felipe

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:FS_5904521)
FS_5904521
4-Participant

Hi Luc,

Thank you for this. I had not seen this article before.

The way I read it, PTC decided that my perpetual licence would not longer be perpetual. Not only mine, but thousands of users...

Best,

Felipe

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:FS_5904521)

Hi Felipe,

Did you read the FAQ? Especially this:

Q. Will I be able to transfer my end-of-sale license(s) to a new computer after December 31, 2021?
A. Yes, licenses can be transferred for hardware replacement purposes after December 31, 2021..

You will need to contact PTC customer support for this. It generally doesn't 'work' via this forum (which is mainly for, and between, users of the software).

Success!
Luc

FS_5904521
4-Participant

Hi Luc,

Once again, thank you so much! I had not read all the FAQ. This one gives me some hope.

Best regards,

Felipe

Top Tags