cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

New computer won't read my Mathcad 14 disc

ptc-1261710
4-Participant

New computer won't read my Mathcad 14 disc

Have been using Mathcad 14 for some years (8 -10?) on a computer with Windows 10; the computer was failing, so transferred, using PCMover, Mathcad 14 to my new HP running Windows 10, but it would not open.
Found my Original Mathcad 14 disc, but system would not read it ("cannot find setup.exe). As I have lots of programs in Mathcad 14, really want to use it....please help me!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ptc-1261710,

Refer here for details on downloading Mathcad 14 on your new system

Thanks,

Vipul

ptc-1261710
4-Participant
(To:VipulT)

Thanks Vipul.

Unfortunately, I bought Mathcad 14 -- have the disc to prove it  (continuing from having Mcad 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 as they appeared) in the olden days when there were no support  packages needed (although MathSoft was terrific at helping out its users) -- and so when I log in, I have nothing to put in the support  space and when I  click on download from the  site mentioned, nothing happens....

I do wish to  use my Mathcad 14 -- any way you can help ?

Thanks very much for your attention and help.

David Vilkomerson

ptc-1261710
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Dear Vladimir,

Thank  you, thank you,  thank you!

That simple suggestion made it work...one wonders why it is not included in the  URL, but perhaps it's my ignorance rather than anything else that you have saved.

Best  regards,

David

Top Tags