cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Student license renewing

MK_10162642
2-Guest

Student license renewing

Hi. I have MathCad Prime 8.0 student version/license. That will expire after 17 days now and I like to renew it. I try to do it online but webpage is asking Customer Number, Product Code or something else what I cant find or dont know. How I can renew my student license and can I renew it to MathCad 9.0? My studies is still going on so am I still justified to same price?

I love U product. Most students of our department use Texas Instrument's TI-nspire CX series calculators and MathCad ofcourse. There is many apps/softwares for that calculator. It would be SUPER if theres any way to convert MathCad to that calculator too. I and propably many others would buy that product. Calculator work already like mathcad, except it count row by row so U cant change variables (which U have set on start) at end of calculations. Basicly U should do only worksheet's instead of row's or like row's should be interactive. Let me know if U ever gonna do that.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rghadge
15-Moonstone
(To:MK_10162642)

2 REPLIES 2

rghadge
15-Moonstone
(To:MK_10162642)

@MK_10162642,

Refer to link: https://www.ptc.com/en/store/mathcad/ptc-mathcad-prime-student to purchase Mathcad Student Edition.

Top Tags