cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

A useful thought

RefugioManuelBe
1-Newbie

A useful thought

I suppose I do not know the entire functionality of Prime 1.0, however, MS Office 2010 has developed a writer that with mouse moves writes equations of complex forms very easily.

Now if Mathcad could take the MathML from Math Input Panel, this would be an essence.

5 REPLIES 5

I'm sorry I just can't really see the benefit of that.

Mike

The benefit is in the ease of writing into Mathcad. " I am just thinking out loud" . Excuse me that I am not an essential programmer. I am a Civil Engineering programmer.

Just saying, in essence, it took me less than 10 seconds to write this equation. In real time Mathcad, it could take 30 seconds to a minute. For a novice, the time increase is suberb. Perhaps for a veteran, the time difference seems less significant. I think overall, if a team would like to increase users, the learning curve could be reduced for basic techniques.

Just saying, in essence, it took me less than 10 seconds to write this equation. In real time Mathcad, it could take 30 seconds to a minute. For a novice, the time increase is suberb. Perhaps for a veteran, the time difference seems less significant. I think overall, if a team would like to increase users, the learning curve could be reduced for basic techniques.

OK, now I see your point, but I would have to say that I found Mathcad relatively easy to learn, well the basics anyway.

I wouldn't call myself an expert and it defiantly wouldn't take me 30 seconds to type that out.

Mike

Excuse me that I am not an essential programmer. I am a Civil Engineering programmer.

An essential programmer........ Not quite sure what that is to be honest.

Mike

Top Tags