cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Attempting to use double subscripts to plot for unique circular segments. Can do it one at a time.

john_clark
4-Participant

Attempting to use double subscripts to plot for unique circular segments. Can do it one at a time.

I am using Mathcad Release 15.0 and DatecodeM050

Need to plot circular segment for four different cases. Need help setting up. see page 19

Sheet one dose it individually, Sheet two wit T on name is my attempt to do this. See page 19.

Here are the errors that I faced
See sheet

Don't know how to upload my sheets.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi John,

Here is one way:

Capture.JPG

Cheers

Terry

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi

Look below the text box used to post and you will see a location to drag and drop files or browse the computer to upload them.

Cheers

Terry

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:john_clark)

1. I'm afraid your problem is not solved.

2. This part of the forum is for installation and licensing problems. Your problem would get more attention in another part of the forum: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad/bd-p/PTCMathcad

3. Your sheet is quite overwhelming(ly large) and it's not clear (to me) what your problem actually is. If possible, condense your file to just the plotting problem, with a simple example of what you want to achieve.

Success!
Luc

john_clark
4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

Thanks for the response.

You site is a nightmare to navigate.

See page 19 for the issue. This was in the notes.

Thanks again.

jmc

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:john_clark)

It's not 'my site', it's PTC's site, for users of their software (such as myself) to interact. But you're right, the PTC sites are a nightmare to navigate. That's been so for a long time, for reasons unknown (it least unpublished).

Your problem is still unclear to me.

Success!
Luc

Hi,

The problem is somewhat clear.  On page 19 is a plot of a segment/chord of a circle.  The plot is changed from one of four possible diagrams by changing a variable kk above the plot.  The poster wants to automate all four.  Not sure what automate means - all four at once?

Cheers

Terry

I’d like to combine 4 plots onto one.

Thanks for responding
jmc

Hi John,

Here is one way:

Capture.JPG

Cheers

Terry

Thank you again.

Works perfectly