cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Change font color in MathCAD 14

ptc-4694043
1-Newbie

Change font color in MathCAD 14

I prefer to work with a black bacground. Anybody knows how to set default font color to white ( in MathCAD 14 ), please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoran Zegarac wrote:

I prefer to work with a black bacground. Anybody knows how to set default font color to white ( in MathCAD 14 ), please?

Click in an empty space of your sheet, then go to menu: Format - Style - normal - Modify - Font - Color and change the text color to white. This affects text in normal style, not math expression.

Then again menu: Format - Equation - chose "Variables" or whaterever - "Default Equation color" . Do likewise with constants, etc.

To make those settings default for every new worksheet you have to do this with a blank sheet and save it as a template in the template directory.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Zoran Zegarac wrote:

Click in an empty space of your sheet, then go to menu: Format - Style - normal - Modify - Font - Color and change the text color to white. This affects text in normal style, not math expression.

Then again menu: Format - Equation - chose "Variables" or whaterever - "Default Equation color" . Do likewise with constants, etc.

To make those settings default for every new worksheet you have to do this with a blank sheet and save it as a template in the template directory.

Thanks, all fine.

Top Tags