cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Extracting several matrices from program

MortezaA
1-Newbie

Extracting several matrices from program

I wrote a program in the mathcad for the first time , the program creates a few matrixes and vectors . which are unfortunately not equal in size , therefore can't be augmented .

is there any way i can extract them all out in seperate matrixes from the program?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Morteza Adinehnia wrote:

Thank you for your answer

I'm hoping to be able to extract Nnucl , r, time, C, sat, Mconsumed and Mstart all at the same time.

You can have a matrix of matrices, not all the same size.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Yes, but you would have to attach your worksheet and specify moredetailed what you want to achiev.

You might want to lookup the command "submatrix()" in the help.

I'm hoping to be able to extract Nnucl , r, time, C, sat, Mconsumed and Mstart all at the same time.

Look if the attached would help. The program now returns a nested vector consisting of all the variables you demanded. I assigned it a vector with appropriate variables as this seems more natural for me, but you may still assign it a single variable U and can then extract the single components using the vector index, e.g. r:=U[1, etc.

Thank you

It was exactly what I needed.

Morteza Adinehnia wrote:

You can have a matrix of matrices, not all the same size.

Top Tags