cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Feature Suggestion: Remove extra spacing before arrays with large number of rows

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Feature Suggestion: Remove extra spacing before arrays with large number of rows

See:  https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Ideas/Feature-Suggestion-minimize-gaps-between-long-rows-when/idi-p/750196#M1313

In addition to the above, I've also noticed that Mathcad Prime extends the gap between the evaluation operator and an array when the array is showing the first rows of an array with a large number of rows.

More of a preference thing, but I think it would look better for the gap to be consistent.

2022 03 27 a.png

Stuart

1 REPLY 1
GeoffD
13-Aquamarine
(To:StuartBruff)

Hi Stuart, I think it is done to leave space should you need to see to turn on the show indices feature - the longer the matrix the wider the space for the largest number without everything jumping sideways which might trigger other issues - and as we have experienced with earlier versions layout/page location stability has been a challenge.

Top Tags