cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Future of MathCad Development

ScottMilligan
3-Visitor

Future of MathCad Development

Has anyone reading this got visibility regarding the feature set (new and subtracted) that PTC will implement in the MathCad Prime release? I've read comments elsewhere suggesting that symbolics and programming might be casualties, and have not found anything on the 'net regarding new capabilities.

Scott
3 REPLIES 3

Anyone that does know anything significant about the feature set in Prime is almost certainly in a position where they could not comment on it even privately, let alone publicly.

Richard

Thanks Richard. I thought this would be the most probable answer, however recalled the old maxim that to catch a fish, one must at least be willing to bait the hook.

Scott

On 11/29/2009 1:33:18 AM, Astroverted wrote:
>Thanks Richard. I thought
>this would be the most
>probable answer, however
>recalled the old maxim that to
>catch a fish, one must at
>least be willing to bait the
>hook.
>
>Scott

I didn't read the english site, rather the french site from PTC. Clearly, Prime will be an aggregate of all the "different others" PTC succeeded to make conversational/convivial. But apparently same Mathcad 14 � what they have done with it as today. My point is that PTC "Mathcad Prime" was last night at Mathcad 14 ... understand it will be Mathcad 15 or a 14 new release.

PTC is very eager to conquer the french market. The french don't use much Mathcad, they use Maple or their own stuff.

Jean
Top Tags