cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Header/Footer

MA_10190545
6-Contributor

Header/Footer

Hello all,

I am having a bit of an announce with my header/footer in Prime 7.0.0. I have embedded the file name in the footer of my routines. Every time I open the routine the text block containing the file name 'resets' to a single line and part is not visible on the printed page. Is there a way to lock the text block to prevent this from occurring? It is not major but having to re-size the block every single time is annoying. 

Thanks in advance for the help

2 REPLIES 2
MK_10207576
5-Regular Member
(To:MA_10190545)

@Myloweslife  wrote:

Hello all,

I am having a bit of an announce with my header/footer in Prime 7.0.0. I have embedded the file name in the footer of my routines. Every time I open the routine the text block containing the file name 'resets' to a single line and part is not visible on the printed page. Is there a way to lock the text block to prevent this from occurring? It is not major but having to re-size the block every single time is annoying. 

Thanks in advance for the help

I have an even more fundamental problem. MathCAD 2001 seems to have dropped printing my headers. I can see them when I go into the Header/Footer Popup window but they do not print and are not visible in Print Preview. I have checked the page frame box and this does print.

I can't see any buttons or actions in either the Header/Footer Window or Page Setup Window that would fix this problem.

Has anyone encountered this and been successful in correcting the problem?

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:MK_10207576)

Please attach a worksheet that has/shows the problem.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags