cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Help with excel components

ptc-6719581
1-Newbie

Help with excel components

I need help with excel components. I have tried so many tutorial videos, but nothing has worked. Please comment very easy instructions for how to insert data from excel into an excel component. Thank You!

4 REPLIES 4

Mathcad 15 or Mathcad Prime?

Isabelle MacMurchie wrote:

I need help with excel components. I have tried so many tutorial videos, but nothing has worked. Please comment very easy instructions for how to insert data from excel into an excel component. Thank You!

Why videos - isn't the built-in help comprehensive and to the point enough?

Which specific problems do you experience?

If you just want to import some data into a Mathcad sheet, you may also use READEXCEL() to do so (again, look it up in the help). It depends upon your needs if this would be an option.

I guess for more help ypu will have to be more specific and most import also answer Valery's question - are you using Mathcad(15 or below) or Prime (1..3)?

All I get is the blank excell box. Now what?

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:AaronBlomster)

Now what?

That's simple. Now you should ask yourself: "Did I provide enough information for getting actual help on my problem? Did I attach my Mathcad worksheet, and the excel file it needs to work with? Did I clearly explain what I wanted to accomplish, and where it failed?"

It's so simple.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags