cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Hidden Area formatting

RK_10750567
1-Newbie

Hidden Area formatting

I can utilize a hidden area, populate with text and math, and open and close that area.  Is there a way to work with the properties of the line that is shown once the hidden area is collapsed?

9 REPLIES 9

@RK_10750567 wrote:

I can utilize a hidden area, populate with text and math, and open and close that area.  Is there a way to work with the properties of the line that is shown once the hidden area is collapsed?

What do you mean with "working with the property of the line" ?

All you can do is protecting the area and showing a time stamp along with that line.

If you think about letting the line "vanish" completely or change its color, or add a descriptive text, etc. like we could do in Mathcad 15 and below, forget it! Prime does not support those features.

Hi,

No you cannot change the properties of the line once the area is closed but you can format it like this with a heading.

The line bmp is 890 x 7 pixels for my screen.  

Capture.JPG

Cheers

Terry

It also works without an external image file. The spaces to the left and right of the text are set to 3 point size and highlighted in red. Additionally the whole text field can be highlighted in another color if desired.
Nevertheless, this also is only a lame crutch to replace another elementary, but missing feature. Reminds a bit of placing text boxes in the graphics to imitate the missing labels.

Werner_E_0-1691116399957.png

Hi,

If you set the image to 890x24 a bottom line in the image will cover the area line and you can format it any way that paint allows.

Capture2.JPG

Hi,

One last post because I cannot resist it.

Image created with photoshop.

Capture.JPG

Thanks!  

PTC could learn something from Maple Flow.

mvenich_0-1691173805052.png

All this thing works?

I've played with all the options, everything seems to work okay.

Top Tags