cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to convert a nested vector into numbers

FDS
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

How to convert a nested vector into numbers

I have a probably very simple question. As a result I have a vector with nested values which I want to plt against a vector with numbers which is obviously not possible. How can I convert the nested vector into numbers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:FDS)

There is a function called vec in the collapsed area of the attached worksheet which will do the trick.

Mike

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

There is a function called vec in the collapsed area of the attached worksheet which will do the trick.

Mike

FDS
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:MikeArmstrong)

Mike, thanks a lot!

Filip

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Your welcome.

Mike

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Out of curiosity, how have you arrived with an answer as a nested array?

Mike

FDS
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:MikeArmstrong)

Well I use a very nice addition to Mathcad called Kornucopia (www.bodietech.com) which has some very powerful unpack functions for data files as well as some great functions for data analysis. It was by using one of these functions that I obtained the nested array.

thanks again for your prompt reply,

Filip

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Cheers

The reason I asked was to try and iron out the issue of having nested arrays in the fiorst place, but I suppose using the pre-defined function isn't that taxing

Mike

Top Tags