cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to make headings in Mathcad

adeters
1-Newbie

How to make headings in Mathcad

How do I make headings in Mathcad like I do in word?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:adeters)

adeters wrote:

In Word, you can highlight the headings and format them all to be the same. I would like to format all headings the same, and all equations the same to link similar contents. Is this only possible by highlighting each heading and changing the format individually?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Prime or 15?

Mathcad 15

May be so?

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

adeters wrote:

How do I make headings in Mathcad like I do in word?

Which version of Mathcad are you using?

What do you mean by "Headings like in Word"?  For example:

Do you just want to be able to create heading with different styles (eg, a larger font and bold text)? That should be straightforward in either version, but easier in Mathcad 15, as you can create your own styles (or use the built-in ones).

Or do you want to autonumber headings? ... if so, you're out of luck, unless you're using Mathcad 15 (or less) and willing to use a slightly unorthodox method.

Stuart

In Word, you can highlight the headings and format them all to be the same. I would like to format all headings the same, and all equations the same to link similar contents. Is this only possible by highlighting each heading and changing the format individually?

I am interested in formatting headings not headers

adeters написал(а):

I am interested in formatting headings not headers

Sorry, Ai nou Inglish very plokho!

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

adeters wrote:

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!!

Good day Anellise and welcome to PTC Community.

I am glad you found your answer; there is a wealth of knowledge here.

If Stuart's answer fixed your issue, would you please mark it as correct?  This way the answer bubbles up to the top of this discussion and makes the solution easy for others to find.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags