cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Mathcad 4.0 Loses Pagination

wlangford
3-Visitor

Mathcad 4.0 Loses Pagination

G'day,

There seems to be a bug in Mathcad 4.0 where it just loses pagination and things creep above the page break line.

I've spent about an hour trying to fix a many page document only to hit save and they randomly creep up again.

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks,

Wade

5 REPLIES 5
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:wlangford)

I guess you're the first to notice this.

My advice is to report it to PTC support.

Success!
Luc

DJF
16-Pearl
16-Pearl
(To:wlangford)

Only just switched (permanently?) to 4.0.  Haven't seen that yet.  However, the prime GUI in general has many bugs.  I think it gets confused with the various grid spacing options. So you might switch between those.  But when you do it moves everything around. 

The cynical answer is to use mathCad 15 I'm afraid. MathCad prime not only lacks functionality but also maturity.

Raiko

Please send your issue to PTC's tech support by using "Mathcad Support Center" (you can do it, even if you use Express version of  Mathcad Prime):

Mathcad Support Center

http://blogs.ptc.com/2011/09/22/how-to-use-the-brand-new-online-mathcad-support-center/

DJF
16-Pearl
16-Pearl
(To:VladimirN)

I believe that only Enterprise users can actually report a functionality issue.  Other users seem to be limited to licensing and installation problem reports. 

Top Tags