cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Mathcad Express Installer No applications to Select

ptc-159446
1-Newbie

Mathcad Express Installer No applications to Select

I would like to install Mathcad express. I have downloaded the installer, Lauched, and agreed to terms and export controll. Then on the Application Selection window, the path shows, but no applications show available to choose. Also, there is no customize button available. Why doesn't the PTC Mathcad show up in the "choose from the list below"?

4 REPLIES 4

What happens if you click install at the lower right. Guess this would install the software as desired. There are no extra parts to install which are optional, just the application itself and so its selected and greyed out as it would not make much sense to start an install and chose to not install the application.

Selecting "install" in the bottom right, results in 0 software installed. It installs what was selected, in this case no software. A quick check of the programs folder also shows 0 installed and the time it took shows 0 installed. I believe this installer will not work, until something shows up on the selection window.

I'm having the exact same problem at the moment. Were you able to figure it out? (Sorry to respond to a six-year-old post but I'm desperate)

Top Tags