cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Multiple cases analysis

ldante
11-Garnet

Multiple cases analysis

HI.

Good day.

Any one can  help me simply the program I had made for a member analysis. I want to see the attached data in one Array, Matrix or Table.  Some data used as a readexel  from  the exel file I attached,

This case also

And also this case

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ldante)

Would this help?

I built this in Mathcad (no Prime) that's why the last statement throws an error, because Mathcad doesn't allow mixed units in a vector or matrix.

You should be able to build this in Prime and have it work. That is, the Result matrix should have a fisrt column with the CASE values, a second column with the Delta values, etc.

Note that I use the match() function to find the row index of each delta value in the delta matrix in the correct column, then take the first found result (that's the index ORIGIN) to get the row index for the profile and Zx vectors.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Would this help?

I built this in Mathcad (no Prime) that's why the last statement throws an error, because Mathcad doesn't allow mixed units in a vector or matrix.

You should be able to build this in Prime and have it work. That is, the Result matrix should have a fisrt column with the CASE values, a second column with the Delta values, etc.

Note that I use the match() function to find the row index of each delta value in the delta matrix in the correct column, then take the first found result (that's the index ORIGIN) to get the row index for the profile and Zx vectors.

Success!
Luc

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:LucMeekes)

You could build the Result matrix in one pass:

Here too Mathcad throws an error because of mixed units. In Prime this should work.

Luc

Great ....  Thank you very much..

Hi good day to you. I have a follow up question . How can we change the units in the result ?

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

I see no way you can do that with a mixed-units matrix. There's just a single placeholder to the right of the result matrix, which affects all entries of the matrix.

You'll have to live with it, or divide each column data by the desired unit, like:

Result:=augment(CAES,L.BR/mm,WL/kPa,profile)

Then your result matrix is effectively unitless.

Good that Prime brings mixed units in matrices, but the implementation is incomplete. I could imagine a units placeholder for each row and for each column...

Success!
Luc

Top Tags