cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

New user, Using a single solve block to find multiple answers.

dbraun
1-Newbie

New user, Using a single solve block to find multiple answers.

Hello I was wondering how I can use a solve block in order to find multiple answers.

I have attached a file instead of trying to ask the question in a confusing manner.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:dbraun)

Please do NOT cross-post. Post your question in a single section only.

There's an answer to your other post: How can I use one solve block to solve for multiple answers?.

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:LucMeekes)

LucMeekes wrote:

Please do NOT cross-post. Post your question in a single section only.

Hi Luc,

There seems to have been a few cases recently of new users inadvertently (and understandably) posting the same multiple question multiple times, or even directly messaging those they think can solve, or expand upon a solution to, their problem.   I've asked if there if there was an equivalent of the old Mathcad Collaboratory "Etiquette" message to let users know this sort of thing is frowned upon (and why).  There isn't, but Ryan says he will add it to his List Of Things To Be Done.

Stuart

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I
(To:dbraun)

You need to understand vectors a little better.

Fred Kohlhepp wrote:

You need to understand vectors a little better.

This is a prime  (well, OK a Mathcad 15 one) example of why Luc advised Dustin not to cross-post.  It's already been answered pretty much along the same lines as you by Werner in the "original" thread.

The only thing I'd add to your statement is that there are ways to enter individual vector elements that don't require quite so much effort, and that reduce the chance of errors through mistyping an index.

Stuart

Top Tags