cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

PTC Mathcad after Prime 3.0

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

PTC Mathcad after Prime 3.0

Anyone else wonder what will happen in future versions of Mathcad Prime? Or are all so disappointed release 3.0 as hearing more about the Prime did not want to?

6 REPLIES 6
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:VladimirN)

What's to wonder about? We will creep forward at the same grindingly slow pace. At some point in the future Prime will actually be able to do the things MC15 does, but I don't believe it be Prime 4, or even Prime 5. At the rate we are going I have my doubts that Prime 15 will be as capable as MC15.

Some new details about Mathcad Prime 4.0 from PTC:

Pic_1.png

In Russian it is:

В час по чайной ложке

or

Тянуть кота за хвост

or

Заставь кой-кого Богу молиться, так он и лоб расшибет

I hope there is some words in English too

cat.png

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Richard Jackson wrote:

What's to wonder about? We will creep forward at the same grindingly slow pace. At some point in the future Prime will actually be able to do the things MC15 does, but I don't believe it be Prime 4, or even Prime 5. At the rate we are going I have my doubts that Prime 15 will be as capable as MC15.

I still cannot believe we are having these discussions.

Why on earth are PTC working on 'Enhanced Integration with Creo' when Mathcad itself is not up to scratch?

Mike

Presentation "Mathcad Prime - Product Update and Roadmap 2013" can be found in attachment.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:VladimirN)

Thanks for the presentations.

Mike

Top Tags