cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Page Numbers in Mathcad Prime 1.0

MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal

Page Numbers in Mathcad Prime 1.0

The page number within a footer changes location when I have my selection point on a different page. See the following three images below: 1) Page number inserted into footer; 2) Exit footer region by selection a position on the same page (no change); 3) Select a position on a different page (page number moves up and to the left). This error only occurs with the page number, not file name or date. I noticed this error when I first scrolled after creating footer (I had the page number, file name, and date all lined up on page 1, but when I scrolled down, I noticed that the page number on page 2 was not in line). When I print, there is no error, only in viewing within Mathcad (so I guess this isn't a huge deal, but it threw me off at first). I can re-create this error repeatedly.

Anyone else have the same problem?

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
mzeftel
1-Newbie
(To:MJG)

Hi Mark,

We have fixed this display issue and other page number issues in Mathcad Prime 2.0. Look for it sometime in early 2012.

Mona

MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal
(To:mzeftel)

Great!

I've been compiling a list of ideas that I'd like to see incorperated into future releases. Is there a thread you'd recommend to post them?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Mark,

You can post them here.

Mike

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Mark Gase wrote:

Great!

I've been compiling a list of ideas that I'd like to see incorperated into future releases. Is there a thread you'd recommend to post them?

I recommend you in the future to participate in beta testing of Mathcad Prime.

Joeboy
12-Amethyst
(To:mzeftel)

I just left a live meeting with PTC (it died). I listened as the young lady went on about "2's" ease of use. Then I tried to convert a simple statics file. "2" does not handle "insert math region", my footer notations did not transfer, I could not get the notations I created to format properly, I gave up.

Top Tags