cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Prime 4.0 Automatic Image Resizing

Friengineer
6-Contributor

Prime 4.0 Automatic Image Resizing

This may seem trivial to most, but it frustrates me greatly.

In my line of work I frequently insert images into Mathcad sheets.  In Prime 3.1 the images would automatically resize themselves to be equal the width of the page. 

Since our company installed Prime 4.0 I was devastated to see that this functionality had disappeared... now when you insert a large image it stretches off the page, requiring the user to open the Draft View, scroll across to the handles and then drag it down to size.

My question: is there a way to change this behaviour to be the same as in Prime 3.1 or am I stuck with this forever?

3 REPLIES 3

Do you use the "Image" icon on the "Math" tab? The image file brought into the worksheet is resized to fit.

Sniping an image and pasteing will bring in a larger image that I too am stuck with always resizing.

I hope this helps.

Friengineer
6-Contributor
(To:nas0k)

No, all my images are snipped from the screen.  I never have saved images.

Having to save and then browse to their location is more work than pasting and resizing.

I snipped an image from a pdf, which when pasted into P4 needed to be down-sized. Returning to the pdf file, I then zoomed out, re-snipped and the pasted image was within one page. I guess it depends on how the information is snipped.

Top Tags