cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Solve block failing

JW_9781974
6-Contributor

Solve block failing

I am new to mathcad prime and unable to evaluate solve block result not sure what is wrong 

3 REPLIES 3

When you define a function of n formal arguments, you must also provide n actual arguments when you call this function later.

You defined Px and Py as functions with three arguments but you call them in the next line with just one argument (t). This does not work.

Werner_E_0-1612407487096.png

Furthermore you define A.tempx as a function but you use it later as a variable/function argument.

Can it be that you are trying to do something like this:

Werner_E_0-1612408191019.png

P6 sheet attached

JW_9781974
6-Contributor
(To:Werner_E)

Thank you Werner. I tried to do same thing in my other worksheet but getting the error. I think I am doing something wrong fundamentally with solve block and unable to figure out what it is. Added worksheet for reference 

It has nothing to do with the solve block and the error message tells the truth and Prim even is able to reveal where the error occurs. left click on "find" which throws the error. Then switch the menu to the "Calculation" ribbon and click "First" in the "Error Tracing" section. This should send you to the first call of GOT.

Werner_E_1-1613491807225.png

Top Tags